Monday, October 22, 2007

Difficult layout


OK... to say the least, this was the most difficult layout I have ever scrapped. It also was very healing. I recently suffered a miscarriage at 5 weeks. I am blessed with two beautiful boys and this would have been our third. I had no problems getting pregnant with all three and had very healthy pregnancies with the boys. Guess I always thought something like this could never happen to me. Now I know it happens to anyone.
Thank you to everyone who has given my husband and I so much support (Kissy... I don't know what I'd do without you!!)... the cards, flowers, and prayers mean the world to us. With God's help, everyday gets a little easier... even though we know we will never forget you little one.

2 comments:

Mireille said...

this is putting tears in my eyes. Beautiful LO and.. you are so strong for scrapping this.. I do think it can be therapeutic. Giving you big hugs

Christine said...

I know it wall work out sweetie. The layout is beautiful and I am glad (even though it was hard to do) that you made it. Big hug!