Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ad Inspiration!



Here is a fun ad-inspired layout I did a couple months ago. After opening the freezer and reaching for a popsicle, I noticed that the logo on the box of popsicles was very unique. The name brand "Mexico" was created with stripes of color going across it... yellow, then blue, then a light blue. It immediately caught my eye.... (I'm sure my husband was wondering why I was standing with the freezer open for so long!! Wink ) hee hee hee.... So I was inspired to create a title for my page called "Life's A Beach" after that logo. I took three papers- a dark blue, water pattern, and sand pattern and tore them into long strips, layered them one on top of the other, then hand cut my letters out of them. I love the unique look it gave my title and my layout!

No comments: