Saturday, February 23, 2008

Down FOUR sizes!!!

OK... I just had to post this because I am so absolutely THRILLED! I am doing a "Biggest Loser" Challenge at school and have lost 14 lbs so far!! It feels so good! I am finally to a weight I was at before my oldest child, which was 5 years ago. The best part was that I had to go out and buy new jeans two weeks ago because my "favorites" were just too baggy! And they were from the JUNIORS department!!

Since I bought those jeans, I've dropped more weight and wanted some "dressy" dark denim pants. I bought a pair that were a size I haven't been in since about 9 years ago!! I literally was jumping up and down in the dressing room! I checked the tag four times to be sure I was reading the size right!! YIPPEEE!!!!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

CONGRATS girl! share your secrets with me ;0)