Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentines Day Ad-Spiration Challenge!!

For this challenge, I challenge you to look at designs in unlikely places!

I found a Disney paint chip as I was walking through the aisles of Lowes! I loved the shape with the rounded corners and the two tones on each half. I even loved the single Mickey shaped element in the corner!



I took all those elements and created a Valentines "coupon" book for my hubby for Valentines day. I mimicked the shape of the paint chip for the coupons and also the "half/half" design by tearing paper half way across the coupon. I also loved the tiny Mickey Mouse sign in the corner and used a heart on mine instead! It was fun and very unlikely inspiration! So be sure to pay attention to design elements everywhere! You may find something you were never expecting to inspire you!! Very Happy











No comments: