Wednesday, March 5, 2008

LITTLE black dress

Ok... so I had to go shopping for a new little black dress...

I have a wedding coming up this weekend that I'm actually playing for, but after trying on some of my dresses... I discovered a "horrible" dilemma... they were TOO BIG!! Now, granted... I was totally weeping over that aspect... yah right... I mean.. come on... its not everyday that I can lay out epirical evidence to my hubby as to why I MUST ABSOLUTELY go shopping... that SERIOUSLY... I have nothing to wear!!! hee hee hee...

So... I headed out to the mall. After perusing every store, I stumbled on the perfect little black dress. Now I must say I love the cut of it, the style, the little bit of beaded embellishments, the hint of cleavage... but what I fell in love with was something surprising.... THE TAG! Not the brand name... it could have been created by my five year old and I still would have loved it... it was the SIZE ON THE TAG!! It probably could have been the ugliest dress in the store and I still would have bought it just because of the SIZE!! LOL!

The coolest thing is that it is actually HALF of the size I was wearing 7 weeks ago when I started the Biggest Loser competition! HALF!! Now unfortunately, it is inbred into a woman's genes when she is still in the womb that you NEVER under any circumstances reveal your pant size (well... unless you're a size 2), so you're not going to get that lucky... but you can do the math. HALF! Ya know... like hypothetically speaking if I was a size 15/16 I'd be a size 8 now... or if I was a size 11/12 I'd be a 6... you get the point. I'm so excited! Can't wait to show it off Saturday!!

No comments: