Thursday, September 18, 2008

Holey Moley!

















Holey moley...Holy cow...what am I talking about? Holes of course! My challenge this week at Crop Addict is all about holes!! Get out those hole punches because we are going to be making holes! My challenge to you is toc ome up with creative ways to make holes in your paper. Don't just use those hole punches the way they were intended...think up exciting new ways to use them...create borders, create shapes, create a title, use different sizes...let's see how HOLEY you can make your layouts!

Check out my example. Its a layout I did last year and is one of my favorites! I used three different sized hole punches to create my water droplets. Love the effect!

Upload your layout in the Sep 15th - Sep 22nd Holey Moley Challenge Gallery AND link back to the Weekly Challenge forum by midnight PST on Sep 22nd.

Good luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Winners are usually announced at the end of the month and receive some great prizes!! Come join the fun!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome Job Amber!

Susannah said...

I love all the holes! great layout girl! ;0)