Monday, June 11, 2007

Chipboard Challenge



Here is a new layout I created for a June RAK challenge going on at Addicted Scrappers.
The only requirements were to use chipboard on a layout. I had this picture of my brother and I being "rock stars" when we were young... very young... hee hee... (3rd and 7th grade). We were jamming in his bedroom- probably to the radio- with a flashlight microphone, cheap guitar, silver metallic fringed table skirt wrapped around my waist, and our signature 80's jean jackets! Hair slicked back... hoop earrings.. well... you get the idea! ha ha ha... ENJOY!

(Oh... psst.... DON'T tell my brother that this picture is now all over the world wide web!! LOL!)

Journaling on hidden tag. Heidi Swapp chipboard stars, Heidi Swapp ghost letters, silver star bards, Heidi Swapp felt star rub-ons, Art Warehouse rub-on letters, Bazzill cardstock, Making Memories paint, sewing, Bohemia patterned paper.

No comments: