Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Welcome to my New Blog!

Blog? Me? ...ha ha ha... If you would have asked me that a month ago, I would have told you no way, no how! I just don't have the time for one more thing in my life! I'm a full time teacher by day, a scrapper by night, and a mother all the time! How can I possibly fit in one more thing to my busy life? Well.... it all started a few weeks ago...

You see... I have this best friend who is an AMAZING scrapbooker... She took it upon herself to create her own blog as a personal challenge to herself. Being the "supportive" friend, I encouraged her, and listened to all the glitches she was running into and thought to myself- no way will I EVER do this! ... and then one night she e-mailed me and told me to check out her newly created blog. OH MY GOODNESS!! It was awesome! It was a place she could be creative, journal, and showcase her layouts all at the same time! I thrive on creativity and the ideas started swimming in my head... scrapbook pages, inspirations, sketches, products... pictures of my boys, pictures of my scraproom... I could keep a journal to look back on, I could keep the in-laws up-to-date on what was happening in my life. So... here I am. And here it is... my "never-say-never" blog! Just a few scraps from my desk and my life. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Christine said...

OHhhh - you are too sweet! Love the colors you picked, and can't wait to see what you come up with for your header. And you are right "never say never" :)