Monday, July 30, 2007

August Addicted Scrapper Sneak Peak!






Wanna sneak peak?? Well... here are my recent projects I completed with the Addicted Scrappers August kit. It was such a versatile kit to work with. Tons of papers and embellishments and the pink/purples were great for girly pages while the green/browns were good for masculine or generic pages. I was able to create a variety of different looks and I still have soooo many scraps leftover! I still have more projects I wanna do with it! I loved the double-sided Upsy Daisy papers! Very cool line! And Addicted Scrappers just came out with exclusive clear acrylic stamps! I love them. (The flower, journaling oval, "Memories" word, and arrow are all from this month's set of stamps!!) Thanks for peaking!

2 comments:

Christine said...

These are sooooo amazing!! I love all of them! I especially love how you have that bit of pink coming through!

Christine said...

Hey girl you have been nominated! See my blog!