Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I've Been TAGGED!

I've been tagged!

My best friend Christine (check out her blog: Paper Rhino- link on right) tagged me, so I have to continue this! The rules are pretty simple. List 7 random things about myself and then tag others to do the same. Sound good? Now technically, I'm supposed to tag 7 other people but honestly I don't know 7 people that have blogs yet! So I am revamping the rules and am tagging 5 people. Once you are tagged, you need to post the rules and tag 7 (or 5!) other people by letting them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog. So... Jeff, Lisa, Dee, Didi and Jenn... you've been tagged!!

1. I competed in beauty scholarship pageants when I was in high school and college. I even made 1st runner up once and won the swimsuit trophy!

2. I am deathly afraid of spiders.

3. My husband and I were both virgins when we got married!

4. I recorded a CD with our past worship leader at church. I played keyboard. Its pretty amazing to see your name on a CD jacket!!

5. I have always loved horses. As soon as I got married, I bought my first horse "Cowboy." He is a beautiful Appaloosa- chestnut colored with white spots on his back.

6. I ran a 5k race last summer.

7. I started my college degree in journalism and was the editor of our high school paper. I also wrote articles for our local newspaper before going into teaching.

No comments: