Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scrap-Tastic American Idol Contest!








I decided to participate in the Scrap-Tastic American Idol Contest again this year and am loving it! Its fun to participate in the challenges and really gets you thinking outside the box! I did it last year and created some of my favorite layouts!! So far, I've made it to the top 10! Whoo-Hoo! Here are some of the layouts I've had to do so far....

Week 7: Product challenge - rock star style (I included leather, paint and metal)

Week 6: Design your own CD cover layout

Week 5: Scrapbook your diva demands (two page layout, include a circle)

Week 4: Choose a song title from the year you were born as your layout title

Week 3: Pattern layout after True Hollywood Story (Include at least 3 photos)

Week 2: Create a layout and choose a song from a list as title (include metal, star and stamping)

Week 1: Layout about your favorite music right now (Include chipboard and 10 buttons)

No comments: