Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Top 9!


Whew! I made it to the next round of the American Idol contest! This week's challenge was a real "doozy"!! It really stretched me. In fact when I first saw the challenge, I was really frustrated by it... but I am really pleasantly surprised by what I created! The challenge was to be your own judge. Requirements were to create a layout that had 3 good qualities, and 3 "critical" qualities in it. The title had to have the word "judge" in it and you had to have doodling, a quote, and a non-scrapbooking item on your page!! YIKES!!

So... I took a different spin on it and created a layout about how I judge my own scrapbooking layouts and how it is so easy to compare and judge to other designers. My non-scrapbook item was a tag from a brand called "Tape Measure"... I covered up the word tape and by adding some handwriting, created a tag that read "How do I (measure) up?" It was perfect!!

No comments: