Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FINALS!!



Well... I can't believe it, but I made it to the final round of the American Idol contest! Here are my final two layouts.

Last week's layout had to be inspired by a love song. You had to use a love song as a title and some of the lyrics somewhere on the page. I used a favorite photo of my husband and I! We were in my uncle's wedding together as junior bridesmaid and junior groomsman! Who would have thought we'd walk down the aisle again 12 years later as husband and wife!! It was such a fun layout to do!
This week's layout was our final challenge and was a scraplift challenge by none other than my very best friend Christine! She won last year's American Idol challenge and they used her winning layout as inspiration. Again, our title had to be a song. I used a photo of Carson from Florida. I love the softness and serenity of this layout!

Now the wait begins... the winner should be announced tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: