Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ad-Inspiration!


















I found this advertisement in my favorite scrapbook magazine!! Although we may complain about all the advertising that many scrapbook magazines seem to have, use them to your advantage as great inspiration!!!

I loved the collage of photos on the advertisement and decided to duplicate the look on my layout. I had these pictures of Kolby eating ice cream last summer during a Kid's Day carnival. I loved all the pictures and the expressions on his face and always wanted to use all the pictures, but never knew how to do it without doing a two page layout. This ad was my answer as I reduced some of the pictures down and created a collage. Love the results!



(Supplies for layout from Addicted Scrappers April 2008 kit)




No comments: