Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thank a Teacher!


"If you can read this, thank a teacher!"

With school just a week away, I wanted to make something special for my son's 1st grade teacher. As a teacher myself, I know how crazy and stressful the first week of school is so I've made a point to do something little for his classroom teacher's each year. Last year I made an inspirational card for his Kindergarten teacher and this year I made a photo frame for his 1st grade teacher (got the idea from the Sept/Aug Scrapbooks Etc. magazine- p.22). I plan to send it in his backpack for her on the first day of school. Its a great pick-me-up that first day for any teacher!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This turned out so cute!

Susannah said...

adorable! I love it and will probably lift it for later since dd started school almost a month ago ;0)