Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cleaning! UGH!!

OK... I have to admit that I cannot find my scrapbook desk.

I've looked... and I'm sure its where I left it, but somehow the piles of patterned papers, brads, flowers, paints, sandpaper, stacks of chipboard, pens, unsent cards, cardstock in every color, bags of new purchases, tools, stamps, ink pads, staplers and kits... have... well... covered it somehow.

Its time. I know. I've been putting off the inevitable. I've moved my scrapbooking to the dining room table and have started storing scrapbook products in our downstairs office.

Its time to rescue my room.

Time to send in the search party.

So here goes... if you don't hear from me soon... please send help!! LOL!

1 comment:

Christine said...

If I don't hear from you in two days - I promise to drive over and dig you out! ;-)