Sunday, June 29, 2008

WHOO-HOO!! I made the TEAM!!

I made the team at Crop Addict!

Wow... when I got the call, all I heard was "we would like to offer you a position on our design team... blah... blah blah... blah... blah....." Sort of like the teacher on Snoopy. Everything after the words "design team" were a blur. LOL!

I'm so very excited! My term officially starts July 1 and I should be receiving my August kit this week! I have no idea what will be in it, but based on their other kits, I'm sure it will be awesome! I just can't wait to start scrapping!! I'll be stalking the postman soon!

It will be sad to say good-bye to the design team at Addicted Scrappers (my term will end July 1)- I have really enjoyed my time there and will still be sure to stop by and say hi.

So... a new chapter begins! I can't wait to get to know all the girls at Crop Addict! WHOO-HOO!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Mmmwah!! Congratulations - you deserve it!

Nicole said...

So excited to be working with you! Congrats on joining the CA team!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.