Saturday, June 7, 2008

Couple sneak peaks...




I was so excited when I found out the June "Dino" kit at Addicted Scrappers was going to have the Basic Grey "archaic" papers! I was even more thrilled to find some great boy papers and rub-ons from Kaiser in it. Its definitely an ALL-BOY kit! But I love it!

Ironically, I made a journal for a GIRL teacher at school. She will be taking a year off to travel in Oregon and I wanted to make her a travel-themed journal. The kit worked perfect! I also altered a wooden letter "K" for my son Kolby's room. I LOVE how it turned out! I used a little cardboard to give it a distressed look and Basic Grey and Kaiser papers. A cool trick I did was put the rub-on onto transparency to keep it clear! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

LOVE that journal, it has so much depth! The letter is super cute too!

Zoa said...

great projects!! awesome job with the kit :)

Michon said...

Love your stuff Amber! These rawk!