Wednesday, June 25, 2008

World Traveler??


Perhaps not.

But I thought this was such a cool feature! I found it on another blog and just had to go check it out for myself. I have traveled much of the United States, done a few mission trips in Honduras and Dominican Republic and cruised to Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Caymen Islands, and Haiti. When you look at how big the world is, this doesn't seem like much! I've just shaded in my corner of North America for sure!

World Traveler
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com


I have faired a little better in the United States. My family and I always traveled on vacations growing up and many of the states we have a least driven through. Now... if I could only get to Hawaii.... hmmm..... need to fill in those blanks, ya know!!


No comments: